As an established and successful recruitment company Bridgewater Consultancy specialise in placing the most talented people in temporary and permanent positions throughout the UK for civil engineering consultancies and contractors.
Standards of Recruitment
Established in July 2008 our performance levels have shown consistency confirming Bridgewater Consultancy as a respected recruitment consultancy within the civil engineering market.
Using an established specialist recruiter is the most popular method of recruitment. The aim is that you let us handle the whole recruitment process on your behalf leaving you free to focus on your business. Bridgewater Consultancy has a large database of candidates that we are in touch with on a weekly basis and are open to new job opportunities.
Our objective is to stay in touch with passive and actively seeking candidates so that we can fill your position(s) immediately without the wait saving you time away from your projects or meetings. Delaying projects or delivery time will cost your organisation more in the longer term or result in employees working long hours.
Bridgewater Consultancy employs consultants that understand project management, have engineering experience and have business acumen.
Our Recruitment Processes:
• In depth briefing to gain understanding of company, culture, the position and candidate specification. We assist and consult clarifying performance measures for the position required.
• Prepare a job description containing relevant information, indicating a clear understanding of your requirement, timeframes and discuss terms and conditions.
• Put together a marketing campaign or writing and placing the advertisement to our job boards, and the UK’s largest database of candidates.
• Conduct a search through our databases of CV’s.
• Interview candidate, followed by in-depth competency based interviews with suitable candidates.
• Prepare candidate synopsis (confidential) and present the client with a shortlist of candidates.
• Reference Checking
• Arranging suitable interview times with preferred candidates to meet with client.
• Negotiation of offers with client and candidate and confirming start date.
• Conduct service review calls with the client and the candidate on the 1st day within the 2nd week, on the 2nd month, followed by call 3rd month to assess candidate performance.
We ensure everything we do contributes to the building of a long term mutually rewarding business relationship with our clients.
For further help please contact Bridgewater Consultancy